Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards



I always love getting Christmas cards! My favorites are usually the ones with the adorable pictures of everyone's children. I am so excited that I will be able to participate in the sending of that kind of Christmas card this year. As I received last year's Christmas cards in the mail, I noticed that my friend Jodi had used Shutterfly.com to make her cards. The design she chose was so cute and the quality was amazing. Well, right then, I decided I would use Shutterfly to make my cards this year! Luckily, Shutterfly is doing a fantastic promotion for Bloggers. Adrienne, over at Our Journey of Love, did a little blog commercial for this fantastic deal, and I decided I would get in on the action. Just take a look at the great products Shutterfly has to choose from in the Christmas Card area.

Here are few of my favorites. You can click on them to find more adorable designs.


Sweet Monogram Ribbon - I love the simplicity of this one!


Cool Peppermint Dots - So cute!


Swirls and Dots - Wouldn't this be sweet with a Santa picture?


Want to get in on the action - http://bit.ly/sfly2010. Follow this link for more information.

And just for fun, here is a picture of Scout at her first FC basketball game.


No comments:

Post a Comment