Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Have We Been Up To?


The Wiggs's family has been very busy the last couple of months, and this is really having an effect on my blogging. Perhaps, your family has been busy as well. Maybe you have been out playing on your wooden swing sets since the weather has been so beautiful or attending basketball games since it is playoff time! Well, we have been doing a little bit of everything around here. Here are a few pictures of some of the things we have done since the beginning of the new year!

Swinging
Playing with My Buddies
Hanging Out with the "Dawg" at Basketball Games
Checking Out the 8 Inches of Snow We Got
Loving on Momma After Church
Ridin' in My New Car Seat
Visiting my KK who Had Shoulder Surgery

Loving My Toothbrush

Attending My First Super Bowl Party

Celebrating My First Valentine's Day

There ya have it! What have we been up to? This is it! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment