Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 25 and Nursery

Week 25 Belly Pic

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: About 25 pounds . . . . According to my scale at home!
Maternity clothes: Yes . . . . I have finally quit looking like I have just gained weight, but actually look pregnant
Stretch marks: Not yet!
Sleep: From my side to my back, From my side to my back . . . .
Best moment this week: Finding a rocker . . . . my mom bought it for us! It is just a plain, simple, old-fashioned rocker in black. I am going to have cushions made for it!
Movement: She starts in strong about 5 o'clock and keeps going until I go to bed
Food cravings: Nothing too much
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in
What I miss: Caffeine and Carbonation . . . there have been several times this week when someone's drink has looked good
What I am looking forward to: Getting the room painted (process started) and seeing Dr. Rivero next Wednesday


I love this picture . . . Do you see Scout's big brother? Yes, there is Chipper! He has been involved in this pregnancy also. He barks for Scout and climbs in my lap when Daniel is reading to her. I wonder where he will be when she is born. No, I already know . . . . .if you want to hold Baby Scout, you will probably have to hold Chipper too! Ha!


Speaking of Baby Scout , what is she up to this week?

*Baby Scout is 175 days, and we are 62.5% through

*Baby Scout has about 105 days left in my belly

*Baby Scout is approximately 13.6 inches and about 1 pound 10 oz

*Baby Scout's arms and legs are growing this week and are almost to their birth length

*Baby Scout's circulatory system is undergoing tremendous development

*Baby Scout's skin is turning pinker as her capillaries are forming under her skin and filling with blood

*Baby Scout's nostrils are now starting to open this week; They have been plugged until now

*Baby Scout now takes up my whole uterus

*If Baby Scout was born today, her survival rate would be 75% and her rate of serious medical complications would be 55% (I hope Baby Scout makes it to the end of school)

*Baby Scout should now be blessing me with the linea nigra (a dark line down my belly), but I don't see it yet!

*Baby Scout is as tall as two juice boxes stacked on top of each other and as heavy as four juice boxes


I really wanted to give you a sneak peek of the nursery color, but my weightlifting classes must not be working because I could not open the container. So . . . . here a few pictures of the process so far!

Daniel working on removing the border!

My mom working on removing the border!

Two hours later . . . . last bit of border gone! Yeah!


Hmmmm. . . . . I wonder if tomorrow will be a snow day?

No comments:

Post a Comment