Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 26 Update

Week 26 Belly Pic



How far along: 26 weeks

*Daniel and I saw Dr. Rivero today! It was such a quick appointment. I weighed in, and the nurse took my blood pressure. Dr. Rivero came in and listened to Baby Scout's heartbeat, and it was 145 - 150. He also measured my belly at 27 weeks. We are scheduled to see him again in three weeks; We will also do our Glucose test this day as well. As of right now, everything looks fantastic. He said I could keep up the exercise doing modifications as necessary. Yea!

Total weight gain/loss: About 29 pounds . . . . . !
Maternity clothes: Yes . . . . of course!
Stretch marks: I think I am seeing the beginnings of stretch marks on either side of my belly
Sleep: Not much . . . .I am having weird dreams!
Best moment this week: Getting the nursery painted . . . . it looks fantastic!
Movement: All the time
Food cravings: Nothing too much
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in
What I miss: Sleep!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the room put together!

Speaking of Baby Scout , what is she up to this week?

*Baby Scout is 182 days, and we are 64.3% through

*Baby Scout has about 98 days left in my belly

*Baby Scout is approximately 14 inches and about 1 pound 14 oz

*Baby Scout's senses are becoming increasingly keen.

*Baby Scout's eyes are formed and she is aware of light and darkness

*Baby Scout has more defined sleep and wake cycles

*Baby Scout's brain waves are similar to a newborn

*If Baby Scout was born today, her survival rate would be 80% and her rate of serious medical complications would be 45% (I hope Baby Scout makes it to the end of school)

*Baby Scout is about the same size a cucumber

And now . . . . for a sneak peek of the nursery. The walls are painted, and the furniture is ready to be moved back in. Yea! Just a warning, the pictures don't do the paint color any justice. The walls are just a beautiful shade of bright pink with a white ceiling. The neat thing is that the pink reflects off the white and makes the ceiling look like a beautiful shade of light pink! I can't wait to get the black furniture and black and white bedding into place to see how it all looks! Hooray!

Our Wonderful Painter, Jeanne, Getting Started

The Finished Product


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment