Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa Pictures


Since we have a little inside connection to Santa, we have had our picture made with him several times, and he even came to our house.

First, we had Scout's sixth month picture made on November 20th, by Fairytales Photography. They turned out so cute, and I can't wait to get them back. Here are a few we took with our camera that day.




Second, Santa came to our house to take some pictures with Scout and Makayla for the Marion County basketball program. Here are a few of my favorites.

Last, we went to see Santa at my uncle's real estate office. I haven't got the pictures back from this, but Scout had on the cutest Santa look-a-like dress. When I get them back, I will have to post them. I hear they are really cute!

WE HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment