Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Harlow and Week 13 Update

For the last few weeks, I have been spending time searching online for different baby items that we might be needing along the way. It seems that everything I come across that I like is in the green family. So, take a look and see what you think!

Boppy Pillow
UPPABaby G Lite Stroller

Adorable Socks
This one doesn't come in Green . . . Hmmmm!

I also have spent hours looking at pictures of different nurseries online. Initially, I thought I would go with black and white toile for a a girl nursery. But, I recently came across this.

Harlow Nursery Bedding

I just love it! I think it is just classic and will be beautiful with a black crib. Anybody have any suggestions for cute boy room ideas? I need some!

Week 13 Belly Pic



Now . . . . .for a little information about BabyBoo!
*BabyBoo is about 3 inches and weighs .9 oz

*BabyBoo's head is beginning to become proportionate to the rest of his or her body

*BabyBoo's head is becoming rounder, his or her brain and face are fully formed

*BabyBoo's vocal cords are complete and he or she can even cry

*BabyBoo is very active at this time with constant fluid movement, but I still won't feel them *BabyBoo's intestines are moving to his or her abdomen
*BabyBoo's liver is secreting bile (yuck!) and his or her pancreas is beginning to secrete insulin *BabyBoo's skin is becoming opaque but is still transparent with blood vessel


Baby - Week 13
I am very excited because Daniel and I go for a visit with Dr. Rivero on Monday. On Wednesday, I am babysitting for my friend Katie. She has a sweet little girl named Ava who was born at the beginning of August and an adorable little boy named Ace. I will be responsible for Ava! Thursday, of course, is Thanksgiving. I can not wait to get my hands on some yummy dressing!


What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks? It is such a wonderful time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment