Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Faces!

I love to see happy faces and get to see them often. Lately, Daniel and I had the pleasure of making these faces happy!

Do you see these happy faces? . . . .this is Daniel's mom and dad.

Do you see this happy face? . . . .this is Daniel's brother.

Do you see these happy faces? . . . . . .this is Daniel and me.

There is only one thing that could make all these faces this happy, soooooooooooo . . . . . here it is!


I am so happy to be sharing this wonderful news with all our friends and family. I wanted to let everyone know straight from the horse's mouth, and I thought this would be a fun way to make the announcement. I look forward to hearing all the baby wisdom you have, and I hope this news gives you a happy face!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute little blogspot! Can't wait to meet
    Baby Wiggs in 235 days or so!! Thanks for
    sharing this super news. Congrats, Jodi W.

    ReplyDelete