Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Halloween Costumes


This week, I am trying something new and participating in Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life" Friday. On the schedule this week is Halloween costumes. Being a teacher, I have dressed up many times in many different costumes. Here a couple of my favorites from school events or Halloween parties.




*Last year, all four teachers dressed as M&M's. Simple, but dazzling!

*This year, Daniel and I attended a Halloween party. I already had the Minnie costume, so Daniel was good sport and dressed like Mickey. The costumes were so cute! Look out Disney World!

*As a kid, my dad always got into Halloween! I had some creative costumes throughout the years. Does the picture below bring back some memories? Oh yes, I was California Raisin for Halloween! Somewhere, there is probably a picture to prove it. For now, I will leave it to your imagination.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to "Tales from the Waters Edge" Halloween style! Come back and visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment