Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Name Suggestions

If you follow our blog, you already know our baby girl's name will be Elizabeth Scout Wiggs. You also know that we are going to call her Scout. But, after I told the children in my classroom that I was having a baby, I thought it would be fun to let them make some suggestions as to what they thought the baby should be named. So . . . .for their journal entry on Friday, each child had to write their name suggestion. Here is what they decided (Remember, I teach first grade!).



Caleb likes Seru (Sarah) Msinu Wiggs. If you can see his picture, I am holding the baby watching T.V.










Jeremy votes for Kriste Mushel (Michelle) Wiggs.










Allie likes Isabella Rose. She drew me at the hospital!










My other Caleb thinks her name should be Ruby Zak (Zack) Wiggs. I quite like this suggestion. Ruby was my grandmother's middle name, and I think Zack sounds kind of cute with Ruby! I also love his picture. It is Daniel, the baby and I in our house.









Acelynn likes Ella Lues (Louise) Wiggs. It does have a nice ring to it!








Some other suggestions were Amelia Isabell Wiggs, Rozzy (Rosy) Smith Wiggs, Milly Gracei (Gracie) Wiggs, and Alissa Shell Wiggs. Don't you think these are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment