Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Highlights

2009 Highlights

Here are some of our greatest moments from 2009 in no particular order . . . . . .

Daniel and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Daniel's family.

The Guys


The Girls

Michelle and I attend So You Think You Can Dance in Atlanta.

Daniel and I cut the cake to reveal we are having a baby girl.

Daniel and I ring the Salvation Army Bell at Wal-Mart.

We announce we are expecting.

Daniel helps coach the South Trojans in the CTC Championship.
The Trojans tried hard but came up short.


Michelle, Jodi and I jog for Jackson in Memphis.

Daniel and I took a trip to Chicago with Avery, Amanda, and the Porters.

Daniel finally sees Michael Jordan at the United Center.

The girls and Lake went to Lego Land (fabulous) while the big boys went to a White Sox Game.

The boys took a tour of Wrigley Field.

We see Mary Poppins at the Cadillac-Palace Theater


I attend Music and Arts Week at Lake Junaluska in North Carolina.

Daniel finally trades the old jeep for a new Xterra.

My sweet friend Karen and I run the Music City Half-Marathon.

Michelle and I attend the New Kids on the Block Concert in Nashville.

We rang in the New Year at Brian and Karen's house. The girls played some pretty intense Rook while the boys watched some extreme sports. We had a great time!




I hope your 2009 was as fantastic as ours!
I am looking forward to what 2010 has in store for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment