Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

More 3-D Pictures

Two weeks ago when we went to the doctor, we were able to have our first 3-D ultrasound. Unfortunately, Baby Scout would not look at us, but we did get some sweet profile pictures. Luckily, the sweet ultrasound girl was so sweet to try again yesterday at our doctor's appointment. Again, Baby Scout would not totally cooperate, but she did show out a little giving us a little glimpse of a special talent she is practicing inside my belly.

I love this one of Baby Scout. It looks like she is smiling at us and just maybe there might be a dimple on that little cheek. Everyone who has seen this picture says she looks like me! I guess only time will tell.

This is the same picture edited in two different ways!

Now, for her talent! Look at how close she can get her foot to her mouth!

Oh, and yes! She is able to get it even closer! Right inside her mouth to be exact. If you look carefully, you can see the bottom of her foot and her toe is right in her mouth.

So, what do you think about this sweet girl? I think she is pretty special, and I can't wait until she gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment