Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 30 Update

Week 30 Belly Pic

How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 34 pounds . . . .
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: Yes, a few!
Sleep: Not Much!
Best moment this week: 3-D Ultrasound still tops the charts!
Movement: All the time. . . .I wonder what she is doing in there!
Food cravings: Ice Cream, Chocolate
Gender: Girl . . . . Elizabeth Scout
Labor signs: A few little pains here and there
Belly button in or out: Still in
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Our childbirth class this Saturday, Our next visit with Dr. Rivero on Wednesday, Another 3-D Ultrasound, and My first shower March 27th (Not May)!


Here is what Baby Scout is up to these days:

*Baby Scout is 210 days, and we are 75% through

*Baby Scout has about 70 days left in my belly and will be full term in 49 days

*Baby Scout is approximately 15.7 inches and about 3 pound 3 oz

*Baby Scout is gaining weight steadily

*Baby Scout's bones are hardening as more and more calcium is being stored

*Baby Scout's fine hair coating is now starting to disappear

*Baby Scout's brain is rapidly developing now and she will now respond to sounds

*Baby Scout is now very familiar with the sound of our voices which will help her feel much better and happy listening to our stories, rhymes, and music after birth

*If Baby Scout was born today, her survival rate would be 95% and her rate of serious medical complications would be 25% (I hope Baby Scout makes it to the end of school)

*Baby Scout is about the same size as a head of lettuce

I can't believe I will only be doing 10 more weekly updates before the arrival of Baby Scout! It is a little scary and exciting at the same time. I can't wait to meet her, and I hope you can't either!

No comments:

Post a Comment