Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week 32 Update

Week 32 Belly Pic

How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 34 pounds . . . .Hooray! I haven't gained any since my last doctor's appointment!
Maternity clothes: Always!
Stretch marks: Yes, on the hips!
Sleep: Much better! Probably 4 or 5 hours at a time!
Best moment this week: My first shower . . . . it was so wonderful!
Movement: All the time. . . .She is rocking and rolling as I type!
Food cravings: Reese's Cup Sonic Blast, Strawberry Nutra-grain Bars
Gender: Girl . . . . Elizabeth Scout
Labor signs: A few little pains here and there
Belly button in or out: Still in . . . . I think it might be a flaty (flat-e) by next week!
What I miss: Nothing really . . . . I am feeling pretty good!
What I am looking forward to: My next shower this Saturday! Hooray!


Here is what Baby Scout is up to these days:

*Baby Scout is 224 days, and we are 79.9% through

*Baby Scout has about 56 days left in my belly and will be full term in 35 days

*Baby Scout is approximately 16.7 inches and about 4 pounds 0 oz

*Baby Scout is peaking with her activity this week because the space where she is living will become cramped because she is getting bigger.

*Baby Scout was head down last Wednesday when we had our last ultrasound. About 80% of babies have settled head-down position by now. I hope she stays that way!

*Baby Scout's weight will probably double in the next eight weeks.

*Baby Scout has developed short cycles of wakefulness and now sleeps about 90% of the time.

*Baby Scout's hair is getting longer, and she has developed longer fingernails and toenails that reach the edge of her fingers and toes.

*If Baby Scout was born today, her survival rate would be 97% and her rate of serious medical complications would be 15% (I hope Baby Scout makes it to the end of school)

*Baby Scout is about the same size as a Honeydew.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment