Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Embrace the Camera


You know the drill . . . . . . .
Pictures of you and your child or your spouse and your child.
So, go ahead, link up at The Anderson Crew!



This week, my friends Lisa and Jane took some cute pictures of Scout and I at Kindermusik.

Just Hanging Out

Playing the Drum

We usually always go visit Daddy after Kindermusik, and Scout falls asleep in the car. This week, she couldn't wait and fell asleep at the end of class.

Asleep

This picture is for our teacher, Jane. My friend Lisa and I made these shirts for Scout, Tara and Nathan on Monday night, and she asked if I would post a picture. I think the shirts turned out Super Cute!

Happy Thursday and don't forget to Embrace the Camera.

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet lil' punkin. I remember those cuddyly days! Oh how I miss them so. I am now following. You can check out my crew at www.adoctorandanurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, and I love the cute little shirts halloweenish headbands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shirts!!!!! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the matching shirt shot!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the matching shirts picture! adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you find those cute shirts?? Precious daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet pictures. Love the curly, whirly headband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, such cute babies...this is adorable. By the way, I envy your dimples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shirts are SO GREAT! and so is your daughter's name. i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete