Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Friday

Whew! We had a very busy Friday! This morning Scout and I traveled about thirty minutes to attend our first MOPS meeting. Unfortunately, there is not a group closer to us, so I decided to try this group in the next county over. It looks like it is going to work out perfectly. One of my sweet friends that I know through church is the hospitality coordinator and was so sweet to make me feel very welcome and everyone was so nice. I really had a great time and look forward to going back next month.


The speaker was very dynamic and talked to us about car seat safety. Many great questions were asked and answered. I really learned so much about what is and is not safe in the car.

Scout was soooooo good. She really seemed to pay attention and didn't fuss much at all!

When we got home, we ate our cereal and then headed up to Scout's room to play. Scout is starting to sit up a little on her own. She actually did it long enough today for me to turn the camera on and take three pictures.

In our Kindermusik class, we sing a song called "Ridin' in the Buggy", and the babies get to get in the buggy (laundry basket) and ride. Well, I decided we needed a buggy at home. So, I turn on the "Ridin' in the Buggy" song and pull Scout around her room in the laundry basket. She seems to really enjoy it, and it is good exercise for me.

When daddy got home, we rode over to the new Mexican restaurant to eat dinner. This restaurant is right next to the trains, so we decided to walk Scout over for a look.


After dinner, we stopped by daddy's school to see what was going on at the fall dance. We didn't stay very long because the music was loud. But, I think Scout enjoyed her first middle school dance.

Hope you enjoyed reading about our Friday! What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment