Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Stuff


This post is going to be full of random stuff so get ready!

  • First, I have been contacted by CSN Stores to do a give-a-way in the near future (like next couple of weeks). I am really excited as this is my first give-a-way, and I hope I have many entries! This give-a-way will be for a electronic gift certificate to CSN Stores. Click on the logo below to take a look at some of the things CSN Stores has to offer and check back here for more details in the next couple of weeks.

  • Look at this adorable picture of Scout meeting Ollie the Otter at our MOPS meeting on Friday. Ollie is the mascot for car seat safety and took time to meet all the kids at the MOPS meeting. So fun!

  • We have a sitter at our house. Scout sat unsupported for the first time without falling over on October 7th for about 10 seconds. She has been adding time to that each day and now sits without help for about two or three minutes at a time. Of course we are always close as she might tumble at any second.

  • We went for our four month shots on October 7th. As you can see Scout weighed 15 pounds 9 ounces and was 25 1/2 inches long. She is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. She did great with her shots. She only cried when she was getting them and then stopped. The doctor said she was perfect (of course, we already knew that, Ha!)


  • Scout has been eating rice cereal for about three weeks now, and the doctor gave us the O.K. to start real baby food. So today we tried our first real food, avocado. Scout really seemed to like it! Makayla fed it to her. We will do this for four days and then I think we are going to try pears. YUM!

  • Speaking of Makayla, she is on Fall Break this week. All I have to say about this is lucky me and lucky Scout. She is staying with us this week, and I probably won't let her go home. Scout has had constant entertainment, and I got to take a nap this morning. Bliss! She has already been such a big help!

  • Since we are starting to add a fruit or veggie at lunch time, I am giving Scout rice cereal in the morning now! I haven't been doing that! This is what happened this morning during breakfast. Isn't that the cutest thing? I think I will send it to Gerber!
That is all for my randomness today. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment