Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh! You're Finally Starting to Look Pregnant!

Week 17 Picture


Ok . . . .so I wore this cute, red sweater yesterday with some fun, black pants. I decided I would put it back on for my Week 17 picture, because I had so many people say "Oh . . . You're finally starting to look a little pregnant!" So, I thought instead of showing you my bare belly today, I would give you the belly in my red sweater. And yes, I think it is time to retire that red sweater!

What is BabyBoo doing at 17 Weeks?

*BabyBoo is 5.2 inches long and weighs 5 oz.
*Over the next three weeks, a rapid growth spurt will occur for BabyBoo and his or her weight will double.

*BabyBoo is developing new reflexes such as the startle reflex, which will cause it to jump at the sound of loud noises.

*BabyBoo is now starting to form brown, fat deposits under his or her skin.

*BabyBoo is making my uterus grow, pushing all other organs aside.

*BabyBoo is about the size of my open hand or a sweet potato.

*BabyBoo's eyelids are now in place and are making small side-to-side movements.

*BabyBoo has a crib, changing table and dresser in his or her room (See pics below).


BabyBoo's Crib

BabyBoo's Changing Table


Just for fun, I will tell you that my colleagues and I took 105 first graders to Santa's Village in Huntsville today! I am exhausted, but we had so much fun. For some holiday cheer, load up and take your family. Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what you can do and what you might have at the end of the trip. The rumor is that it is even more fun and beautiful at night!

Cookie Making Practice with our Elf

Story with Mrs. Claus

Beautiful Decorations in Santa's Dining Room

Sleeping Children

No comments:

Post a Comment