Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baby Scout's Nursery

First of all, Happy Mother's Day . . . . . I am so lucky to be blessed with a wonderful mother and mother-in-law. I am also blessed with a wonderful husband who was so sweet to get me a precious Mother's Day present; eventhough, my mother status is sort of pending at this time! Look at this beautiful bracelet. I love the green beads for a May baby and the sweet mom charms.


Now . . . . . . for the nursery tour.

This is the view from the door (you can't see the changing table).

This is the crib area.

I love the pictures above her crib.

Baby Scout will love her reading corner.

I love this little table with the flowerpot with her initials, and the flower I am trying to keep alive for her arrival.

My favorite part of the room is the curtains with her initials, and the book baskets with bows.

Here is her dresser complete with a sassy trunk and her cute decoratives.

The toy shelf is complete with books, toys, pictures, and piggy banks.

This girl's room would not be complete without a changing table.

All of this if for a special girl who is scheduled to arrive soon! I hope she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment