Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 38 Update

Week 38 Belly Pic
How far along: 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 46 pounds . . . .enough said!
Maternity clothes: Always!
Stretch marks: Yes, two tiny ones either side of my belly button.
Sleep: Much better this week!
Best moment this week: Learning that we will probably meet Scout by the end of the week.
Movement: She has sort of slowed down a little bit.
Food cravings: Nothing really
Gender: Girl . . . . Elizabeth "Scout"
Labor signs: We saw the doctor on Monday . . . . .we are dialated to 4 and 80% effaced. . . . .he thinks we will have a baby by the end of the week. But, I am not have any major consistent contractions.
Belly button in or out: Finally flat . . . . . .
What I miss: Nothing really
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Baby Scout; She should be soon!


Here is what Baby Scout is up to these days:

*Baby Scout is 266 days, and we are 95.0% through

*Baby Scout has about 14 days left in my belly and is FULL-TERM.

*Baby Scout is approximately 19.6 inches and about 6 pounds 11 oz (Baby Scout was 6 lbs. 2 oz. at her last ultrasound two Fridays ago) and should have gained about one ounce at day since then (that means she would weigh about 6 lbs. 14 oz. now).

*Baby Scout is about the same size as a watermelon (oh my!).

Maybe this will be my last weekly update. I hope next time I blog, it will be about the arrival of our sweet baby girl. Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment