Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Last Shower


While I am sitting here waiting for Baby Scout to decide she is ready to come, I think I will blog about my last shower.

Look at this beautiful spread of food. All the guests enjoyed shrimp, fruit, egg rolls, cheese ball, and little sandwiches. The punch was also delicious!

Some of the guests enjoying the yummy food.

Look at this adorable bib my sister found. The duck comes off and makes a squeaky noise. I know Baby Scout will love it!

This is a picture of my best friend from high school and me. She works in the OB at the hospital where we will delivery. She is keeping me updating on the nurses that are working, and I am hoping she will come to make sure they take good care of me.

My sweet friend, Brandy, took this picture of my sister, my niece Makayla, my mom and me with the big stork that will adorn our mailbox or porch when Baby Scout decides to arrive. Looking at this picture . . . .how could Baby Scout not have dimples!

This is my sister, me, and my sister's sweet friend Jackie who drove a pretty good way to help out!

One last belly picture . . . . . .

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture with all the hostesses. So I would like to send out a special thank you to Mrs. Coleman, Angel, Tjawanna, Shannon, mom and Makayla. This was a fantastic shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment