Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Belly Pic Progression

I thought it would be fun to take a look back at all my belly pictures from each week. Daniel and I have been so faithful to take a picture of my belly each week and now it is so fun to look back. I love to see around Week 20 where my belly really started grow; eventhough, I felt like I was so big before then. I think I didn't realize where we would end up.

Week 6 - Week 11


Week 12 - Week 17


Week 18 - Week 23


Week 24 - Week 29


Week 30 - Week 35


Week 36 - Week 38


I saw a post like this one on another pregnant girl's blogspot and thought it was so cute. It was sort of interesting because she actually delivered her baby boy before she got to post her belly pic progression. I am hoping that I will not have to add Week 39 (tomorrow) or Week 40. I guess it will all depend on Baby Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment