Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Thank You Notes

All during my pregnancy, I made a great effort to get my thank you notes out pretty quickly and efficiently. We were so blessed to receive so many wonderful gifts, and I didn't want anyone to have to wait three or four weeks for their thank you note. Then . . . . . . Baby Scout arrived and all my quickness and efficiency went out the window. So, with that being said, I am so sorry if you got your thank you note three weeks (or more) after we got your gift. And I am doubly sorry if I sent you someone else's thank you note (which I recently found out I did, HA!). And who knows, I could have sent you a thank you note but might have forgotten to put an address on it (which I did with a graduation card). Hopefully, you will forgive me if I post some sweet pictures of our little girl!





Have a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment