Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

34 Week Update

34 Week Belly Pic

How far along: 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 36 pounds . . . .Hooray! I only gained 2 pounds in the last month!
Maternity clothes: Always!
Stretch marks: Yes, but not too bad!
Sleep: Still pretty good!
Best moment this week: Getting Scout's Nursery Almost Finished!
Movement: Sooooo Much
Food cravings: Nothing Really
Gender: Girl . . . . Elizabeth "Scout"
Labor signs: Braxton-Hicks (happening more and more)
Belly button in or out: Still in!!!! . . . . No flatty (flat-e), yet!
What I miss: Just today, I was so jealous of the tea my colleagues were drinking at lunch!
What I am looking forward to: Our first appointment at Dr. Rivero's new office, My shower on Saturday



Here is what Baby Scout is up to these days:

*Baby Scout is 238 days, and we are 85.0% through

*Baby Scout has about 42 days left in my belly and will be full term in 21 days (whoa!)

*Baby Scout is approximately 17.8 inches and about 4 pounds 14 oz

*Baby Scout has some surfactant in her lungs, which helps keep her air sacs open. Baby Scout would no longer need steroids if I were to go into preterm labor.

*Baby Scout was head down last week when we had our ultrasound. About 10% of babies remain in the breech position

*Baby Scout's is getting chunkier, with creases and dimples forming in her neck, elbows, and knees.

*Baby Scout's gums have become more hardened.

*If Baby Scout was born today, her survival rate would be 98% and her rate of serious medical complications would be 10% (I hope Baby Scout makes it to the end of school)

*Baby Scout is about the same size as a large cantaloupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment