Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week 33 Update (One Day Late)

Week 33 Belly Pic

How far along: 33 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 36 pounds . . . .Hooray! I only gained 2 pounds in the last month!
Maternity clothes: Always!
Stretch marks: Yes, but not too bad!
Sleep: Still pretty good!
Best moment this week: My second shower . . . . I will blog about it later this week!
Movement: All the time. . . .She would not be still for another 3-D ultrasound!
Food cravings: Easter Candy, anyone?
Gender: Girl . . . . Elizabeth "Scout"
Labor signs: Braxton-Hicks (usually when I am walking)
Belly button in or out: Still in!!!! . . . . No flatty (flat-e), yet!
What I miss: I have had a little sinus infection this past week, and I would have loved to been able to take a little medicine!
What I am looking forward to: My next shower and going through all her fun stuff!

Yesterday, Daniel and I ventured off to the doctor's office to see the Nurse Practitioner for the last time before we make the move over to Dr. Rivero's Tullahoma office. Our appointment was short and sweet. Weight was good, blood pressure was good, and the baby's heartbeat was good. I measured at 33 Weeks which made me excited! It was the first time I actually measured where I was supposed to be! We also tried another 3-D ultrasound, but Baby Scout was way too wiggly to get a good picture. But, we were able to see her swallowing and sucking her thumb.


Here is what Baby Scout is up to these days:

*Baby Scout is 231 days, and we are 82.6% through

*Baby Scout has about 49 days left in my belly and will be full term in 27 days

*Baby Scout is approximately 17.2 inches and about 4 pounds 7 oz

*Baby Scout is slowly running out of space; which may mean she might move less.

*Baby Scout was head down yesterday when we had our ultrasound. About 80% of babies have settled head-down position by now. I hope she stays that way!

*Baby Scout's weight gain is helping the skin on her arms and legs to become plumper and fuller.

*Baby Scout regularly practices breathing amniotic fluid.

*Baby Scout's bones continue the process of calcification.

*Baby Scout can now tell the difference between night and day. She will even respond to a bright light shone on my tummy.

*If Baby Scout was born today, her survival rate would be 98% and her rate of serious medical complications would be 12% (I hope Baby Scout makes it to the end of school)

*Baby Scout is about the same size as a pineapple.



On another note, is anyone watching Dancing with the Stars? I missed most of Monday night's episode due to a little TIVO error, but I did see where Buzz was eliminated on Tuesday night. Unfortunately, I didn't realize I could watch the entire episode on ABC.com before seeing the elimination. I might go back anyway and watch anyway if I have time before Monday. I want to see why Chelsea and Jake were in the bottom two. I am a big fan of Chelsea. My friend Michelle and I got to meet her back in her So You Think You Can Dance days. She was such a sweetie! I hope she is able to bounce back next week!



I hope everyone has a happy rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment