Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 36 Update (A Day Late)


Week 36 Belly Pic


How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 41 pounds . . . .
Maternity clothes: Always!
Stretch marks: Yes, just on the hips!
Sleep: Little better this week!
Best moment this week: My School Shower (another post)
Movement: Sooooo Much, You can really see her moving from the outside now!
Food cravings: Nothing Really
Gender: Girl . . . . Elizabeth "Scout"
Labor signs: Braxton-Hicks (happening more and more)
Belly button in or out: Still in!!!! . . . . No flatty (flat-e), but close!
What I miss: Nothing really . . .
What I am looking forward to: My last shower this Saturday! and another Ultrasound tomorrow.


Another little exciting note . . . . I have booked Baby Scout's photographer for her newborn and one year pictures. You can take a look at the photographer's website here: Jessica Winn. She is also coming on May 9th to do some maternity photos with Daniel and me. I hope I can take a few decent pictures to help me remember this special time.


Here is what Baby Scout is up to these days as of yesterday:

*Baby Scout is 252 days, and we are 90.0% through

*Baby Scout has about 28 days left in my belly and will be full term in 7 days (OMG, that is ONE week!)

*Baby Scout is approximately 18.6 inches and about 5 pounds 13 oz (Remember Baby Scout was 5 lbs. 15 oz. at her last ultrasound a week and a half ago)

*Baby Scout is getting fatter and plumper; still gaining a 1/2 pound per week.

*Baby Scout's toenails now reach the end of her toes.

*Baby Scout's lanugo has now disappeared.

*Baby Scout's amount of amniotic fluid has decreased somewhat.

*If Baby Scout was born today, her survival rate would be 99+% and her rate of serious medical complications would be 5%.

*Baby Scout is about the same size as a watermelon (oh my!).

No comments:

Post a Comment