Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Shower #3

This past Saturday, these four beautiful ladies hosted my third baby shower. Again, Daniel and I feel so blessed by all the wonderful people who attended and all the gifts we received.

Amanda, Ashley, Me, Michelle, Jodi

It was a come-and-go type shower, but everyone got to enjoy the yummy cake.

Many special guests made an appearance. This is a picture of me and Ms. Patty. Ms. Patty is very special to both Daniel and me. She was Daniel's assistant when he taught at Clark Memorial. Patty misses Daniel so much now that he is at South, and Daniel misses Patty too! I am lucky, because I get to see her everyday!

Another important lady to me, Ms. Donna, was unable to attend, but she sent her gift with her daughter Michelle (see above). You might remember that Baby Scout's room is pink, black, and white. Look at this beautiful quilt that Ms. Donna made to match Scout's room. Also, you might notice in the other picture, the sweet monogrammed burp cloths. My friend Charlene and her mother made those for Baby Scout.

On another note, you would not believe the fabulous hand-made gifts I have received for Baby Scout. They are all so lovely, and I am so impressed by the talent of the ladies who have made these things. I wish I had pictures of them all! Maybe I will work on pictures and a blogpost of hand-made baby gifts :)

Again, thank you so much to Amanda, Ashley, Michelle and Jodi. You all were so sweet to host a shower for me and Baby Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment