Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Daddy's Birthday

This past July 3rd, Daniel got to celebrate his first birthday as a father. Scout enjoyed helping him celebrate for the first time. Here are Daddy and Scout all dressed in red, white and blue.

Daddy has a buddy, Bryan, who also shares the same birthday, so they usually celebrate together. This year, Bryan and Lisa hosted a cookout for the boys' birthdays. Daddy and Scout looked so cute as we arrived at Bryan and Lisa's house.


Lisa took this picture of our little family. Don't we look quite festive? I think this is a pretty good picture of all three of us!

Of course, Daddy had to get in on the Cornhole game. He played quite a bit. I think he lost some and won some.

Look at this adorable cake. It is a cornhole board. How cute is that?

Here are the two birthday boys this year. Don't they look like two peas in a pod?

Baby Scout had to get ready for bed before we left in case she fell asleep in the car (she didn't). I love these little patriotic pajamas. It will make me sad when I have to retire these :(

Happy Birthday, Daddy and Bryan! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment