Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Our Day


Today, we have been at home all day. Throughout the day, Scout has messed up five sets of pajamas and had one bath. She spit up (hurled) on her cousin Makayla and had seven dirty diapers. She had two tummy time sessions, one walk around the subdivision with mommy and her friend Melissa, and slept a total of two hours since getting up from her nightime sleep this morning (a whole five minutes in her crib). She has eaten nine times and watched her new Sesame Street song video that Aunt Shannon bought three times (It has been on three times, I don't know how much she watched it). Here are a few pictures from our busy day!!!






In other news, my dad came to help me hang some pictures in Scout's nursery. I love the LOVE picture given to us from Ms. Dawn and Mr. Jeff. We put it above the door.

I really wanted to put the SCOUT picture above the window. I thought that it would look good above the curtains with her monogram, but it didn't fit. So, I decided to put it above her toy shelves. I think it look nice here too!

My sweet friend Michelle gave us this for Scout's handprint and footprint. I think this looks really cute above the light switch.

I have three more things to hang in Scout's nursery. I had one of my maternity pictures made into an 11x15 that I am going to have framed and the white cross that we have used in some of her pictures. I think I am going to put them between the chest of drawers and window.

Last, I want to get a full-length to hang next to her toy shelves. I saw this cute idea on another blog - take a full-length mirror and hot glue a boa around the edges (look in the white mirror). How cute!


If you would like to see more of the cute room above, check out Design Dazzle. It might get your creative juices flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment