Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Take a Kid Fishing and Change

One of my fondest memories as a kid was the "Take a Kid Fishing"Rodeo that takes place each year at a lake near where we live. When I was a kid, I usually fished with our close family friend "Uncle Van", and my sister fished with my dad. This year, my niece fished with my dad. Eventhough they caught a big fish, they didn't place in the tournament. I know they had big fun. Here are some pictures from the boat and weigh-in.

Makayla and Grandaddy Getting the Fish Out of the Boat


Getting Ready for the Weigh-In



Hopefully, when Scout gets old enough, she will want to participate in this tournament. It is sort of a family tradition. Speaking of Scout, here she is Day One and Day Fifty One. Look at how much she has changed in such a short time. What a sweet little face!


Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment